Vk
Blog Archive
Monday, June 6, 2016
MUSTARD SEED MINISTRIES INCLUDED "FLASHBACK: Obama Said "Not a Smidgen of Corruption" in IRS Scandal - Now We Know Over 400 Conservative Groups Targeted"
My Ministry is not officially on the list of targeted groups by the IRS but I think I was deceived by the IRS. They changed their way of updating your non-profit information from paper mail to email and I never got email from them and so my updates didn't get filed and so my Ministry lost its non-profit registration and it costs several hundred dollars to refile,as opposed to zero to update annually. I think this was purposefully done to me and probably to others as well
Let NOT your heart ❤️ be troubled π«
Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. -John 14:1
-
June2020 Greetings Northwest CA ❗ I am a prayer warrior & passed thru & PRAYED 1000 PRAYERS for y'all & #coronavirus. I am p...
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek879bPFjlM -- #Repent&BeBaptized ! #acceptChrist2bSaved2day !