1) : July2020 Greetings❗I am a prayer warrior & passed thru & PRAYED 1000 PRAYERS for y'all & #coronavirus. I am prayerfully traveling the USA πΊπΈ until we #KillTheVirus πͺ ! #repentAndBeBaptized ❤ ✝ π#AmeriPrayer2020
Blog Archive
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
1) From Oregon to Seattle:June2020 Greetings ❗I am a prayer warrior & passed thru & PRAYED 1000
1) : July2020 Greetings❗I am a prayer warrior & passed thru & PRAYED 1000 PRAYERS for y'all & #coronavirus. I am prayerfully traveling the USA πΊπΈ until we #KillTheVirus πͺ ! #repentAndBeBaptized ❤ ✝ π#AmeriPrayer2020
Let NOT your heart ❤️ be troubled π«
Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. -John 14:1
-
June2020 Greetings Northwest CA ❗ I am a prayer warrior & passed thru & PRAYED 1000 PRAYERS for y'all & #coronavirus. I am p...
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek879bPFjlM -- #Repent&BeBaptized ! #acceptChrist2bSaved2day !


