I ran into a retired #ChristianReformed pastor, Harry Lew from Grand Rapids, @fullerseminary miss lectures in Pasadena & his 1st Q to me is, "RU married?" MicroAggression? I grew up in @CRCNA & they r SO INFATUATED w/ being married. Y? I'm fine being single or married. #DoesntDefineMe #WasJesusMarried
Blog Archive
Thursday, November 22, 2018
Tweet from VK (@PRAISETRIUNEGOD)
I ran into a retired #ChristianReformed pastor, Harry Lew from Grand Rapids, @fullerseminary miss lectures in Pasadena & his 1st Q to me is, "RU married?" MicroAggression? I grew up in @CRCNA & they r SO INFATUATED w/ being married. Y? I'm fine being single or married. #DoesntDefineMe #WasJesusMarried
Let NOT your heart ❤️ be troubled π«
Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. -John 14:1
-
June2020 Greetings Northwest CA ❗ I am a prayer warrior & passed thru & PRAYED 1000 PRAYERS for y'all & #coronavirus. I am p...
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek879bPFjlM -- #Repent&BeBaptized ! #acceptChrist2bSaved2day !