Dear loved ones: i am beginning a period of "prayer & fasting" on the night of Jesus' crucifixion at 7pm from a very historic American location, thru midnight Sat , at which point it will be Easter Sunday. I will be praying to cast out the #SatanVirus (aka coronavirus) worldwide, or at least subdue it. This is spiritual warfare. I hope u will join me if not for the entire 29 hours, then a portion thereof. This is in reference to Mark 9.28 where Jesus says "this kind of demon comes out only by prayer & fasting". May God bless us all as we journey thru this monumental period of time. ❤ ✝ π. I will not be communicating again until Easter morning π
Blog Archive
Let NOT your heart ❤️ be troubled π«
Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. -John 14:1
-
June2020 Greetings Northwest CA ❗ I am a prayer warrior & passed thru & PRAYED 1000 PRAYERS for y'all & #coronavirus. I am p...
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek879bPFjlM -- #Repent&BeBaptized ! #acceptChrist2bSaved2day !