The bible verse below practically FELL OPEN & INTO MY LAP as i was praying π for America πΊπΈ & the world πtoday re #COVID2019 . i wasn't searching for it ...
.
" the Lord says: Look! I am preparing a disaster for you & devising a plan against you. So turn from your evil ways, each 1 of you, & reform your ways & your actions.' But they will reply, 'It's no use...we will all follow the stubbornness of our evil hearts.' " see Jeremiah 18
Blog Archive
Sunday, April 5, 2020
The bible verse below practically FELL OPEN & INTO MY LAP as i was praying π for America πΊπΈ & the world πtoday re #COVID2019 . . " the Lord says: Look! I am preparing a disaster for ...
Let NOT your heart ❤️ be troubled π«
Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. -John 14:1
-
June2020 Greetings Northwest CA ❗ I am a prayer warrior & passed thru & PRAYED 1000 PRAYERS for y'all & #coronavirus. I am p...
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek879bPFjlM -- #Repent&BeBaptized ! #acceptChrist2bSaved2day !
